NORCALDRIFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Profiles! READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING.

Go down

Team Profiles! READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING. Empty Team Profiles! READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING.

Post by Lucky. Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:21 pm

One major aspect that seems to be lacking, not just from Norcal, but the US in general, are actual drift teams. Thankfully for events like Final Bout, teams are starting to assemble. Let's keep the trend going locally. I hope to encourage the start of more teams, because there's nothing cooler than color-matching cars running together.

Please follow the guidelines:

• Only one thread allowed per team.
  • Place the logo at the very top of the post, if available.
  • Give information about the team, history, etc.
  • List all members, maybe a short excerpt and picture for each.
  • Please make quality posts, half-assed team threads will not be accepted.

Format is pretty open besides that. If an introduction post wants to be made at the top, and each member individually posts their information after, that's perfectly fine.

Threads don't have to stop after the introduction. Feel free to open up to discussions!

Have fun with it, be creative! I feel that this will be one of the more important sections of Norcaldrift.

Please note, this is for actual teams that drift, not a group of fucks who are dying to be popular on Instagram. No one cares to read about your crew that goes to every car meet just to post up and hand out your "team stickers" to everyone. Spinning out everywhere does not count as drifting, either. Pretty much don't be shit, as I will not hesitate to delete threads.
Lucky.
Lucky.
Admin

http://luckyvalera.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down